All We Need Is You!
Committed to recruiting new businesses and residents, and to supporting the success of existing investors and stakeholders, Jasper County is one of Indiana’s largest and most strategically located counties with proximity to major Midwest markets including Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Louisville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Several of the principal benefits of a Jasper County business location include:
- A strong economy with significant agriculture, industrial, institutional, retail and services components;
- Excellent transportation access to customers and suppliers with five interchanges along I-65, Class 1 Railroads, and local as well as international air service;
- An educated, trained, and highly productive work force;
- Reliable, inexpensive and plentiful electricity, natural gas, water, wastewater, and telecommunications services;
- Business friendly governments with stable tax and regulatory environments at the local, county and state levels;
- Quality available buildings, business parks, construction ready sites, and large utility-served greenfield parcels.
Jasper County Economic Development Organization (JCEDO)
JCEDO was established in 1986 to assist businesses and individuals evaluate the opportunities that exist in Jasper County by offering a comprehensive array of professional economic development services delivered in a prompt, thorough, efficient and confidential manner. They maintain a database of available commercial, industrial and office properties that can be accessed by clicking on the Available Properties box at right. They also publish the 2017 Guide for Investment – Jasper County Indiana, which provides an overview of Jasper County’s attractive business and residential environment.
Click the graphic at left to view the Guide and also visit the About JCEDO webpage for additional information.